• Where is the Local Artisan Market at Paul’s located?
We block off a portion of our parking area in the front parking lot of Paul’s Ace Hardware at 1927 E Baseline Rd, Gilbert on the corner of Gilbert and Baseline.
• What is the cost of a booth at the Market?
There is a $50 refundable deposit per market event. Full amount of deposit is refundable after event participation. No-shows and last-minute cancellations will forfeit total amount of deposit. Cancellations must be made by 4pm the Monday preceding each event. Deposits must be paid at time of reservation.
• What is the process to become a Vendor at the Market?
Submit your Vendor Agreement with all information provided to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your interest at https://www.paulsacehardware.com/contact.html Nikki will contact you by phone within 48 hours to process your $50 deposit and discuss the availability of rental items.
• Can deposits be rolled over to future events?
Yes, deposits can be held throughout the Market Season at the vendor’s request.
• What size Booths are available at the Market?
Each booth area is 12ft wide by roughly 15ft long. Booth spaces are indicated with brightly colored tape.
• Can I reserve more than one booth per Market?
Yes, vendors can reserve as many booth spaces as they wish with a $50 deposit required for each booth.
• Are Canopies and Tables Provided?
Paul’s Ace Hardware has a limited number of Market Packages available for rent on a first come basis for $25 plus tax. Each package includes 1-10ft canopy, 2 tables, 2 chairs, and sandbags. Reservations & payment must be made prior to each event. Additional canopies, tables, and canopy weights are available for purchase through Paul’s Ace Hardware prior to the event. Vendors are responsible for booth set-up and breakdown.
• What if something comes up and I can no longer attend the Market I reserved space for?
Contact Nikki by email or phone 480-320-2703 before 4pm on Monday prior to the scheduled event to be removed from the event lineup. Deposit refund will be processed within 5 business days.
• How soon after each event will my $50 deposit be refunded?
Deposit refunds will be processed within 5 business days following the event. If you would like Paul’s to roll your deposit over to the next event or future events, please email Nikki if you would like your deposit to be rolled over to a future event.
• Why must all Vendors have an Ace Rewards account?
All Vendors must have an Ace Rewards account so that we can easily track deposits and refunds. Your Ace Rewards account will also facilitate the 10% discount vendors get during the market season.
• Can I choose my location within the Market?
Yes, spaces are available on a first come basis. Booth spaces will be taped off prior to vendor set-up on the day of. Please avoid leaving empty spaces. If any conflicts arise, vendors may be asked to move to another location. If you are using our Booth packages, you are responsible for booth set-up once you arrive and breakdown at the end of each event.
• Is there power or water at the Market?
No, at this time there is no power or water available in the parking lot area that houses the Market. Very limited special arrangements can be made for vendors who require power.
• What type of licenses are required to participate in the Market?
At this time, there are no licensing requirements.
• Who Sponsors the Local Artisan Market at Paul’s?
Paul’s Ace Hardware is the sole sponsor of each event.
• Are restroom facilities available at the Market?
Yes, restrooms are available for use within Paul’s Ace Hardware in the Southwest corner of the store.
• Where do Vendor’s park?
We ask that all vendors park in the far North parking lot between McDonald’s and Fry’s Fuel Center.
Copyright © Paul's Ace Hardware Stores. All rights reserved.